Pan Tours Hawaii
About Us
Sign Up
Hawaii Packaging
Airlines in Our System
Hotels & Brands
Bulk Net Air

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.

Panda Travel® Named Hawaiis Best - Honolulu Star Bulletin


Registration Requirements

Additional Documentation

You will need additional documentation only if you
DO NOT HAVE an ARC, IATAN, Travelsellers, TRUE or TSI number.
Please feel free to register with us at any time, leaving the number field blank.We will email you a request for additional documentation as stated below.

State Requirements: Requirements vary by the state your business is located in. As part of our verification, you will need to fax us copies of additional documents.

Agencies in the following states must fax a copy of a current travel agency license or registration, or a letter of exemption:

New York
Rhode Island
Washington State

For Hawaii travel agencies:
1. A copy of your GET (General Excise Tax) license
2. A copy of your TAR (Travel Agency) license

For all other states: We require a copy of your state business license or an equivalent document in your agency name.

Please FAX documents to: (808)737-5272 Attn: Marketing Department or mail copies to:

Pan Tours Marketing Dept.
1017 Kapahulu Ave
Honolulu HI 96816

Call us with questions during regular business hours, 9:00 - 5:00 Hawaii Standard Time at 1-800-356-8685, or email

If you DO NOT have an ARC or IATAN, we highly recommend that you register for one of the following numbers: number: This is relatively inexpensive number administered by NACTA and issued by IATA. Please register for this number on the website.

TRUE number: This is a relatively inexpensive number administered by OSSN and issued by IATA. Please register for this number on the OSSN website.

Mahalo for choosing Pan Tours Hawaii

Privacy Policy | Copyright Policy | Sign up for Specials | Blog | Terms | Site Map | Panda Travel ® | Contact | 1-800-356-8685 | | TAR-365 AD-1313